Monday, August 29, 2011

Are you headed in the right direction?



Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a expected future.

Isn't it great to know that God has a plan for your life even when you don't have a clue! He has mapped out your every step and all we have to do is just submit to it.  He has made a way out of your mess before you ever get in to it!  So many times we are told that we have to create our own destiny but that just isn't so.  God has already created our destiny all we have to do now is uncover it and live our lives according to it!
You may ask how can I uncover God's plan for my life.  It is very simple!  Read your Bible, Pray, and then obey.  I love the little old definition for the Bible: Basic, Instructions, Before, Leaving, Earth!!!! So today jump into the Word of God and discover what God is saying about your life and just trust and obey Him!!!